Tuberculosis services provided include the following:
- PPD (tuberculin skin test)
- T-Spot testing
- Case investigation
- Contact investigation
- Data collection/reporting
- Case management
- Drug susceptibility testing
- DOPT (Directly Observed Preventive Therapy)
- DOT (Directly Observed Therapy)
- Treatment of both Active and Latent Tuberculosis Infection
- Tuberculosis treatment monitoring
- Tuberculosis screening
- Tuberculosis information to health care providers and general public
X-Ray Clinic/Diagnostic Clinic Services are available by appointment for active disease and Latent Tuberculosis Infection clients.
Please call (304) 252-8531, Extension 3, for further information or to schedule an appointment.